This is one of my husbands favorites! He LOVES this dish so much he recommends it literally ALL the time! SO i thought i would share it because of how amazing yet simple it is! Enjoy!
- 3 lb Top Round Roast
- 1 pkg Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 2 Jalapenos
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Orange Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 pkg Classic Italian Seasoning
- 1 (32 oz) Swanson Beef Stock
- Sliced Provolone Cheese
- Rolls (Homemade or Store bought)
1. Place Roast, Soup Mix, Sweet Onion, Jalapenos, Peppers & Italian Seasoning into the Crockpot
2. Pour the Broth into the crockpot until it reaches the top of the roast. (i use the entire box)
3. Turn the crockpot on HIGH for 1 hour and then LOW for 10 hours
4. Once cooked, use 2 forks and shred the meat.
5. Place Shredded Meat on Rolls and top with Provolone Cheese.